Tuesday Shoesday- Fall Update



My shoe wardrobe needs some updates for Fall.  I need some studly slippers, funky booties, a wild spotted print, a little neon suede, berry-hued brogues, silver skimmers and something gold and fabulous.  Remarkably, I don't have $5,000 to spend on shoes this fall, so I needed to find cheaper versions.  Here are my Lusts, and my Musts:

Lusts: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7
Musts: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8

 So those Stella McCartneys are amazing and really one-of-a-kind.  However, I thought you could add some Half Pretties (i.e. black foot lingerie) to your basic gold pump and get a similar affect.  What do you think?  Creative?  Desperate?  I don't mind looking either way, so I'd totally give it a try.

Do you have any excellent shoe resources?  I'd love to hear about them!

Oh, and if you can afford all the shoes in the "Lust" list, might I suggest these slippers?
via



Riot On!


Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...