Tuesday Trend- Seeing Spots

This season I've been seeing spots wherever I look- not only are they all over the fashion magazines & runways, but the trend has definitely extended to interior design as well.
 
Animal prints are my neutral.  I love them and I don't care that if they're not real, or if they're not fake, or if they're vegan or gluten free or whatever the current position de mode is on animal products.  All I care about is that they're AWESOME and can add texture and interest to any room, so long as you have taste.  Cause them spots can look crazy tacky if you suck at decorating.

With that in mind, here are some of my favorite hotty spotties.  Leopard prints, pony hair, cowhides, just plain ol' spots, whatevs:


via





via

via

via
via

via


via

via

via

via

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...